Interviewing Neil Gaiman

  • emfarrell.geo
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 17, 2006
      Neil Gaiman will be in Northern California early in October to promote
      his newest book, Fragile Things. I was able to set up a time to
      interview him for the Mythopoeic Society (Mythprint and maybe the web
      site), and would like to find out if any of you have any particular
      questions you would like me to ask.

      I'd prefer that you contact me off-list with your suggestions, as I
      will not have much time in the next few weeks to check the list
      messages. So... please email me at:

      emfarrell@...

      Thanks!

      Ellie