Re: looking for travel advice - thank you everyone!

  • Lezlie
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 13, 2006
      Hello-- Thank you everyone for all of your excellent travel advice. I
      found a nice little B & B that caters somewhat to women traveling
      alone & near to the hospital :The Darlington. I have also been
      contacted by an old friend who offered his daughter's flat in central
      London for my 2nd trip -- and for all the pub and folk club &
      bookstore addresses-- thank you & all are on my list! I will also be
      able to travel into the Northern areas and take a "look-see" around
      the winter landscapes, thanks to the links you have all sent.
      I've love to arrange a cup of tea or coffee and chat about
      Tolkien with anyone feeling sociable while I'm there. Lezlie

      > In a message dated 9/6/2006 3:03:24 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
      > dbratman@... writes:
      >
      > When traveling by myself in England, however, I usually stay in
      B&B's. I