How the Lord of the Rings movie should have ended

  • Joan.Marie.Verba@sff.net
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 10, 2006
      --- Original Message ---
      > Are we supposed to see something when we click on that link? I get a TV
      set
      > image with nothing on the screen. Do we have to have some special software
      > or a certain level of Internet link?

      Yes, there is some special software involved. You can probably go to the home
      page: http://www.howitshouldhaveended.com and click on the archives, then the
      link. My computer prompted me for the download.

      Joan
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 10, 2006

        page: _http://www.howitshohttp://www.hohtt_
        (http://www.howitshouldhaveended.com/) and click on the archives, then the
        link. My computer prompted me for the download.

        Sorry, but that's no help. I went to the archives and clicked on the link,
        but i still got the same TV screen with nothing on it. I didn't get any
        prompt for anything. Is anybody else getting this?

      • David Emerson
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 10, 2006
          >I don't recall that anyone has posted this before:
          >
          >http://www.howitshouldhaveended.com/Divx%20links/LOTR.html

          How wonderfully silly! That definitely belongs on the Tolkien Sarcasm Page (http://flyingmoose.org/tolksarc/tolksarc.htm).

          emerdavid

          PeoplePC Online
          A better way to Internet
          http://www.peoplepc.com
        • Oberhelman, D
          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 10, 2006
            It reminds me of one of my favorite old Tolkien links on the WWW:

            http://www.ling.upenn.edu/~kurisuto/eagles.html

            **************************************
            David D. Oberhelman
            Associate Professor
            Humanities-Social Sciences Division
            Oklahoma State University Library
            Stillwater, OK 74078
            Phone: (405) 744-9773 Fax: (405) 744-7579
            Email: d.oberhelman@...

          • ftl_publications
            Message 5 of 7 , Sep 11, 2006
              Wendell:

              The software that you need to view this is "DivX movies." It's a free
              download.

              Hope that helps,
              Joan