Re: [mythsoc] How the Lord of the Rings movie should have ended

    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 10, 2006
      Are we supposed to see something when we click on that link? I get a TV set
      image with nothing on the screen. Do we have to have some special software
      or a certain level of Internet link?

    • Joan.Marie.Verba@sff.net
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 10, 2006
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 10, 2006

          page: _http://www.howitshohttp://www.hohtt_
          (http://www.howitshouldhaveended.com/) and click on the archives, then the
          link. My computer prompted me for the download.

          Sorry, but that's no help. I went to the archives and clicked on the link,
          but i still got the same TV screen with nothing on it. I didn't get any
          prompt for anything. Is anybody else getting this?

        • David Emerson
          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 10, 2006
            >I don't recall that anyone has posted this before:
            >
            >http://www.howitshouldhaveended.com/Divx%20links/LOTR.html

            How wonderfully silly! That definitely belongs on the Tolkien Sarcasm Page (http://flyingmoose.org/tolksarc/tolksarc.htm).

            emerdavid

            PeoplePC Online
            A better way to Internet
            http://www.peoplepc.com
          • Oberhelman, D
            Message 5 of 7 , Sep 10, 2006
              It reminds me of one of my favorite old Tolkien links on the WWW:

              http://www.ling.upenn.edu/~kurisuto/eagles.html

              **************************************
              David D. Oberhelman
              Associate Professor
              Humanities-Social Sciences Division
              Oklahoma State University Library
              Stillwater, OK 74078
              Phone: (405) 744-9773 Fax: (405) 744-7579
              Email: d.oberhelman@...

            • ftl_publications
              Message 6 of 7 , Sep 11, 2006
                Wendell:

                The software that you need to view this is "DivX movies." It's a free
                download.

                Hope that helps,
                Joan