Collectors' Alert: Zuber Collection Auction

  • Edith.Crowe@sjsu.edu
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2006
      I received an email from Anita Farley, who is conducting an auction of
      items from the collection of the late Bernie Zuber. This includes some old
      Society memorabilia as well as other items of potential interest to our
      members. Here's the info she sent me--FYI.

      Here is a link to one item that is up right now:

      http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=001&item=110029077703&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

      It's the program from the very first Mythcon ever. And I've got tons of
      stuff, including the unfinished manuscript of the Tolkien book that Bernie
      received an advance to write but never cashed the check and never finished
      the book. It'll take me at least a year to get it all auctioned. The best
      thing that interested parties can do is go to that auction and add me to
      their favorite sellers list. An alternative would be to do a seller search
      for greenbuck97 or to do a "title and description" search for Bernie
      Zuber. His name is in every auction I put up if it's something from his
      collection.

      Edith L. Crowe | (408) 808-2037 | edith.crowe@...
      Interim Collection Development Coordinator
      Art & Humanities Librarian & Coordinator of Graduate Instruction
      San Jose State University Library (http://www.sjlibrary.org)

      Corresponding Secretary of the Mythopoeic Society (http://www.mythsoc.org)