Re: [mythsoc] Ellen Kushner's "Sound and Spirit"

  • jbigelow@pcisys.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 29, 2006
      Joe,

      I've only heard it online, as no radio station anywhere near me carries
      it. If you go to the alphabetical list of programs you'll find a lot of
      previous broadcasts--I'm not sure it's everything they ever did, but it
      would give you something to listen to for quite awhile. It's a great
      progrm generally, imho.

      Jane

      > Has anyone else heard Ellen Kushner's "Sound and Spirit" this week over
      NPR?
      > I heard it by chance when driving from Stephenville to Fort Worth last
      Sunday.
      > This program was on Tolkien, with a number of snippets of Tolkien-
      inspired
      > music. I since have gone to the "Sound and Spirit" website (the right
      one,
      > there being several) and printed off the playlist, the program's Tolkien
      > bibliography of books and weblinks, and "Ellen Kushner's list of Fantasy
      It's