HP, observer URL and title of book 4

  • David Porteous
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 27, 2000
      Grrr Third time lucky. My email is not posting this so I posting
      from the sight.

      Not sure if this went out before -- if it did, sorry all.

      http://www.observer.co.uk/review/story/0,6903,335923,00.html

      Here is the observer url, all that was wrong was the commas had been
      replaced with fullstops. Like that one there and this one here.

      I found his arguement rather compelling, and certainly worth a read
      even if
      you just love Harry Potter all to pieces.

      D.

      Ps -- for those of you who don't know already, the title of the new
      HP book
      is Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.