Re: [mythsoc] Re: Native New Yorker @ MythCon37

  • jane Bigelow
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 26, 2006
      "Native New Yorker" left me wanting to know more. That's a
      compliment; an awful lot of films go on longer than necessary,
      imho. I can't quite think how anyone could add in exposition without
      spoiling the mood of it. Maybe now, in this more linear medium, we
      could have some background? It was beautiful in any case.

      Jane