Re: [mythsoc] Re: Native New Yorker @ MythCon37

  • Walkermonk@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 23, 2006
      I too thought the film was beautiful, and the camera shots amazed me. I agree
      with a little exposition at the beginning might help those of us not as
      familiar with the history of New York. But overall a very affecting piece. True
      art. Thank you for bringing it! It added a lot of good to the Saturday night
      activities.

      Grace Monk

    • jane Bigelow
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 26, 2006
        "Native New Yorker" left me wanting to know more. That's a
        compliment; an awful lot of films go on longer than necessary,
        imho. I can't quite think how anyone could add in exposition without
        spoiling the mood of it. Maybe now, in this more linear medium, we
        could have some background? It was beautiful in any case.

        Jane