Greetings from Los Angeles

  • Marcie Geffner
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 22, 2006
      Hello friends,
      I was so saddened to read (belated, as I am just returning to this
      list after an absence of several months) about our loss of the
      wonderful Mary Stolzenbach, who I had the pleasure of meeting at
      Oxonmoot two years ago and who was the first person to tell me about
      MythSoc. I imagine she must have been much missed at Mythcon.
      On a separate note, our JRRT smial, "Tolkien Forever Fellowship," is
      planning a "Hall of Fire" event that will be held at my house Oct. 14.
      There will be music and readings and costumes and a potluck big enough
      to satisfy a mob of hungry hobbits. If anyone will be in Los Angeles
      and would like to join us for this or any of our other (frequent!)
      events, please let us know as visitors are always most welcome.
      Marcie