[mythsoc] Looking for former BW members

  • Berni Phillips
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 19, 2006
      Greetings. I'm trying to locate a few former members of the APA,
      Butterbur's Woodshed. We either could find no e-mail address or what we had
      bounced.

      If the following people are on this list or if anyone on this list has their
      e-mail address, please send it to me. We want to do a final memorial issue
      in honor of Mary Stolzenbach and are inviting all former members to
      contribute.

      The people we haven't been able to contact are:

      Barbara Mann
      Nicholas Ozmont
      Paul Labaki
      Mickie Grover