Re: [mythsoc] sad news re Mary Stolzenbach

  • "Beregond. Anders Stenström"
    Message 1 of 14 , Aug 11, 2006
      I only read this today, and found it sad indeed. I did
      not meet Mary many times (five, I think), but she was
      a luminous person that I will never forget.

      - Beregond
    • Anthony and Jessica
      Message 2 of 14 , Aug 12, 2006
        Dear all,
        We read briefly before leaving for MythCon 37 that Mary had fallen and
        hurt herself--but did not learn until speaking with Edith that she had
        passed, the news of it was posted while we were traveling.
        We were devestated to say the least. The Nashville 2003 MythCon was
        our first and she really made us feel welcome, and emailing us a few
        times a week, making us feel one with the group and it was through
        Mary we were able to know who was who when we arrived. We shall never
        forget her warm heart and soul.
        For those friendly with her family please send our blessings.

        Best,
        Anthony and Jessica

        --- In mythsoc@yahoogroups.com, "Beregond. Anders Stenström"