Hello

  • Cathy Akers-Jordan
    Message 1 of 16 , Aug 10, 2006
      Hello Everyone,

      I just joined the Mythopoeic Society and this Yahoo group. I know a
      few of you from the Mythcon37Papers group and from working on an essay
      for Tolkien on Film.

      This year was my second Mythcon. I had a wonderful time and enjoyed
      getting to know some of you there. I hope to get to know more of you
      on line.

      Cathy Akers-Jordan
      Lecturer of English
      The University of Michigan-Flint
    • visualweasel
      Message 2 of 16 , Aug 10, 2006
        --- In mythsoc@yahoogroups.com, "Cathy Akers-Jordan" <melisande@...>
        wrote:

        > Hello Everyone,
        >
        > I just joined the Mythopoeic Society and this Yahoo group.
        > I know a few of you from the Mythcon37Papers group and
        > from working on an essay for Tolkien on Film.
        >
        > This year was my second Mythcon. I had a wonderful time
        > and enjoyed getting to know some of you there. I hope to
        > get to know more of you on line.

        Welcome, Cathy! :)

        Jason
      • John D Rateliff
        Message 3 of 16 , Aug 10, 2006
          Welcome to the list, Cathy.

          Message 4 of 16 , Aug 12, 2006
            > Welcome to the list, Cathy.

            Thank you Jason and John! Is that Jason Fisher?

            Cathy
          • Jason Fisher
            Message 5 of 16 , Aug 12, 2006
              > Thank you Jason and John! Is that Jason Fisher?

              It is. :)
            • Diane Joy Baker
              Message 6 of 16 , Aug 18, 2006
                I concur. ---djb
                > On Aug 10, 2006, at 1:50 PM, Cathy Akers-Jordan wrote:
                > > Hello Everyone,
                > >
                > > I just joined the Mythopoeic Society and this Yahoo group. I know a
                > > few of you from the Mythcon37Papers group and from working on an essay
                > > for Tolkien on Film.
                > >
                > > This year was my second Mythcon. I had a wonderful time and enjoyed
                > > getting to know some of you there. I hope to get to know more of you
                > > on line.
                > >
                > > Cathy Akers-Jordan
                > > Lecturer of English
                > > The University of Michigan-Flint

                > Yahoo! Groups Links
                >

                > --

              • Cathy Akers-Jordan
                Message 7 of 16 , Aug 19, 2006
                  Thanks, Diane!

                  Cathy

                  > > On Aug 10, 2006, at 1:50 PM, Cathy Akers-Jordan wrote:
                  > > > Hello Everyone,
                  > > >
                  > > > I just joined the Mythopoeic Society and this Yahoo group. I know a
                  > > > few of you from the Mythcon37Papers group and from working on an
                  essay
                  > > > for Tolkien on Film.
                  > > >
                  > > > This year was my second Mythcon. I had a wonderful time and enjoyed
                  > > > getting to know some of you there. I hope to get to know more of you
                  > > > on line.
                  > > >
                  > > > Cathy Akers-Jordan
                  > > > Lecturer of English
                  > > > The University of Michigan-Flint