Re: [mythsoc] sad news

  • jane Bigelow
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 1 7:23 PM
      Oh, Grace. She had had at least one pulmonary embolism, I did know
      that, but hoped that with her husband in a good care facility she'd
      have a chance to gain back some strength. I still do hope so. What
      a good thing that Conrad's already provided for! At least when she
      recovers consciousness seh won't need to worry about him.

      She's such a wonderful, smart and funny lady. Thanks for keeping her
      far-flung friends posted.

      Jane