Re: [mythsoc] sad news

  • Mike Foster
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 1, 2006
      Dear Grace,
      Sad shocking news but thanks for letting us know. Prayers for Mary
      certainly.

      Mike

      Walkermonk@... wrote:

      >Dear List,
      >
      >Some of you already know: Mary Stolzenbach (Diamond Proudbrook) has suffered
      >a very serious head injury and is in the hospital her in Nashville. There is
      >not a prognosis or timeline for recovery at this time. Please remember her
      >in your prayers. If there are significant changes, I will post them.
      >
      >Sadly,
      >Grace Walker Monk

      >Yahoo! Groups Links

    • jane Bigelow
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 1, 2006
        Oh, Grace. She had had at least one pulmonary embolism, I did know
        that, but hoped that with her husband in a good care facility she'd
        have a chance to gain back some strength. I still do hope so. What
        a good thing that Conrad's already provided for! At least when she
        recovers consciousness seh won't need to worry about him.

        She's such a wonderful, smart and funny lady. Thanks for keeping her
        far-flung friends posted.

        Jane