sad news

  • Walkermonk@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 31, 2006
      Dear List,

      Some of you already know: Mary Stolzenbach (Diamond Proudbrook) has suffered
      a very serious head injury and is in the hospital her in Nashville. There is
      not a prognosis or timeline for recovery at this time. Please remember her
      in your prayers. If there are significant changes, I will post them.

      Sadly,
      Grace Walker Monk

    • jane Bigelow
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 31, 2006
        Grace,

        Please, what's happened? I sent a message to the get-well address,
        hoping thwat she will be able to read it soon, but I don't already
        know what her injuries are. I've only seen her a few times
        face-to-t=face, butwe've corresponded for years via email and BW.

        Hoping for the best,

        Jane Bigelow

        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 1, 2006
          Hi Jane,

          She fainted and fell and that resulted in a pretty serious subdural hematoma.
          I will be going by the ICU again this afternoon and will post any significant
          changes. But at present she is still not fully conscious and alert. I'm so
          sad for her.

          Thanks for your care for her.

          Grace

          In a message dated 8/1/2006 12:01:23 AM Central Standard Time,
          jbigelow@... writes:
          Grace,

          Please, what's happened? I sent a message to the get-well address,
          hoping thwat she will be able to read it soon, but I don't already
          know what her injuries are. I've only seen her a few times
          face-to-t=face, butwe've corresponded for years via email and BW.

          Hoping for the best,

          Jane Bigelow

        • Mike Foster
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 1, 2006
            Dear Grace,
            Sad shocking news but thanks for letting us know. Prayers for Mary
            certainly.

            Mike

            Walkermonk@... wrote:

            >Dear List,
            >
            >Some of you already know: Mary Stolzenbach (Diamond Proudbrook) has suffered
            >a very serious head injury and is in the hospital her in Nashville. There is
            >not a prognosis or timeline for recovery at this time. Please remember her
            >in your prayers. If there are significant changes, I will post them.
            >
            >Sadly,
            >Grace Walker Monk

            >Yahoo! Groups Links

          • jane Bigelow
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 1, 2006
              Oh, Grace. She had had at least one pulmonary embolism, I did know
              that, but hoped that with her husband in a good care facility she'd
              have a chance to gain back some strength. I still do hope so. What
              a good thing that Conrad's already provided for! At least when she
              recovers consciousness seh won't need to worry about him.

              She's such a wonderful, smart and funny lady. Thanks for keeping her
              far-flung friends posted.

              Jane