RE: [mythsoc] Writers Attending Mythcon

  • Croft, Janet B.
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 25, 2006
      The list of writers who will be at the official signing is included in
      the progress report, below. Mark Hooker is in negotiations and might be
      added to the group. Also the list of attendees is current through
      yesterday's PayPal payments, so there may be a few writers attending but
      not participating in the signing.

      Janet http://faculty-staff.ou.edu/C/Janet.B.Croft-1/ProgressReport1.htm