Mythcon roomies?

  • Bonnie Callahan
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 24 9:08 AM
      Hi everyone,

      I've got a room at the con that could use a couple of
      inhabitants to share. If anyone wants to join me,
      I won't be near computers for weeks, so could you call
      my home & leave a message there? The
      number is 1-626-797-5545.

      Thanks, Bonnie
    • Mike Foster
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 24 2:02 PM
        Since I perforce cancelled my Sooner Inn reservation today, there is now
        an extra room available. I'd heard there had been no room at the inn.
        There's one now.

        Cheers,
        Mike

        Bonnie Callahan wrote:

        >Hi everyone,
        >
        >I've got a room at the con that could use a couple of
        >inhabitants to share. If anyone wants to join me,
        >I won't be near computers for weeks, so could you call
        >my home & leave a message there? The
        >number is 1-626-797-5545.
        >
        >Thanks, Bonnie

        >Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Berni Phillips
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 24 6:55 PM
          From: "Mike Foster" <mafoster@...>
          rooms?

          > Since I perforce cancelled my Sooner Inn reservation today, there is now
          > an extra room available. I'd heard there had been no room at the inn.
          > There's one now.

          Does this mean you're not coming then, Mike?

          <pouts>
          Berni