Banners on parade

  • David Lenander
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 24, 2006
      Wendell (& others):

      We had the Rivendell banner at Ann Arbor--but, possibly, we may not
      have managed to make the procession, I can't recall, exactly.

      We're unable to make it this year (but definitely hope to be there next
      year at Berkeley), so we won't be bringing the banner--but perhaps
      someone else going from the twin cities could bring it. If Gary and
      Sylvia are there, they have generally had banners. Maybe someone
      should make a Butterbur's banner, and/or a Once Upon a Time banner, and
      is there an ELF banner?

      On Jul 23, 2006, Wendell wrote:

      > 1. Is anybody other than me bringing a banner for the procession (not
      > counting the Mythopoeic Society banner)? No, seriously, is anyone
      > else bringing
      > one? I was very unhappy two years ago in Ann Arbor to discover that
      > I was the
      > only one to bring a banner (except for the Society banner). It just
      > isn't
      > fun to stick out that way.

      David Lenander
      d-lena@...