Re: [mythsoc] Digest Number 2243

  • David Lenander
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 23, 2006
      We had the Rivendell banner at Ann Arbor--but, possibly, we may not
      have managed to make the procession, I can't recall, exactly.

      We're unable to make it this year (but definitely hope to be there next
      year at Berkeley), so we won't be bringing the banner--but perhaps
      someone else going from the twin cities could bring it. If Gary and
      Sylvia are there, they have generally had banners. Maybe someone
      should make a Butterbur's banner, and/or a Once Upon a Time banner, and
      is there an ELF banner?

      On Jul 23, 2006, Wendell wrote:

      > 1. Is anybody other than me bringing a banner for the procession (not
      > counting the Mythopoeic Society banner)? No, seriously, is anyone
      > else bringing
      > one? I was very unhappy two years ago in Ann Arbor to discover that
      > I was the
      > only one to bring a banner (except for the Society banner). It just
      > isn't
      > fun to stick out that way.

      David Lenander
      d-lena@...
      2095 Hamline Ave. N.
      Roseville, MN 55113
      651-292-8887
    • Bonnie Callahan
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 24, 2006
        Hi everyone,

        I've got a room at the con that could use a couple of
        inhabitants to share. If anyone wants to join me,
        I won't be near computers for weeks, so could you call
        my home & leave a message there? The
        number is 1-626-797-5545.

        Thanks, Bonnie
      • Mike Foster
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 24, 2006
          Since I perforce cancelled my Sooner Inn reservation today, there is now
          an extra room available. I'd heard there had been no room at the inn.
          There's one now.

          Cheers,
          Mike

          Bonnie Callahan wrote:

          >Hi everyone,
          >
          >I've got a room at the con that could use a couple of
          >inhabitants to share. If anyone wants to join me,
          >I won't be near computers for weeks, so could you call
          >my home & leave a message there? The
          >number is 1-626-797-5545.
          >
          >Thanks, Bonnie

          >Yahoo! Groups Links

        • Berni Phillips
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 24, 2006
            From: "Mike Foster" <mafoster@...>
            rooms?

            > Since I perforce cancelled my Sooner Inn reservation today, there is now
            > an extra room available. I'd heard there had been no room at the inn.
            > There's one now.

            Does this mean you're not coming then, Mike?

            <pouts>
            Berni