RE: [mythsoc] father christmas letters ?

  • Oberhelman, D
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 20, 2006
      The ones reproduced in the most recent Houghton Mifflin edition are in the Bodleian as stated on the copyright page.

      **************************************
      David D. Oberhelman, Ph.D.
      Associate Professor
      Humanities-Social Sciences Division
      Oklahoma State University Library
      Stillwater, OK 74078
      Phone: (405) 744-9773 Fax: (405) 744-7579
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 20, 2006
        > The ones reproduced in the most recent Houghton Mifflin edition are in the Bodleian
        > as stated on the copyright page.

        And there you go! At least somebody had a copy handy to confirm. Thanks, David. :)