Re: [mythsoc] Photos from our play, "The Girl Who Touched the Stars"

  • jane Bigelow
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 18, 2006
      Thanks, Stolzi, for the better URL. This makes me nostalgic for my
      SCA days (the good parts, where we did music and arts, not the
      political parts.) Wish I could see the production!

      Jane

      At 01:03 PM 7/17/2006, you wrote:

      >Looks like a lot of fun :)
      >
      >Better version of URL
      ><http://www.fortlangley.ca/Stars/Production.html>http://www.fortlangley.ca/Stars/Production.html
      >
      >Diamond Proudbrook

    • Mike Foster
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 18, 2006
        Eight Years Ago On This Date In Mythcon History:
        Mary Stolzenbach swept all three categories in the First Not Very Annual
        Clerihew Contest at Wheaton College, Ill.