Photos from our play, "The Girl Who Touched the Stars"

  • lezlie1@znet.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 16, 2006
      Hi-- though you might like to see these production photos for to share from
      our play : http://www.fortlangley.ca/Stars/Production.html. Next Sat. is
      the Big Day. Lezlie
    • Stolzi
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 17, 2006
        Looks like a lot of fun :)

        Better version of URL
        http://www.fortlangley.ca/Stars/Production.html

        Diamond Proudbrook

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 18, 2006
          Thanks, Stolzi, for the better URL. This makes me nostalgic for my
          SCA days (the good parts, where we did music and arts, not the
          political parts.) Wish I could see the production!

          Jane

          At 01:03 PM 7/17/2006, you wrote:

          >Looks like a lot of fun :)
          >
          >Better version of URL
          ><http://www.fortlangley.ca/Stars/Production.html>http://www.fortlangley.ca/Stars/Production.html
          >
          >Diamond Proudbrook

        • Mike Foster
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 18, 2006
            Eight Years Ago On This Date In Mythcon History:
            Mary Stolzenbach swept all three categories in the First Not Very Annual
            Clerihew Contest at Wheaton College, Ill.