ADMIN: List replies

  • Joan Marie Verba
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 14, 1999
      I am pleased to see activity on this list once again, and I encourage
      further disucssion. We have over 80 on this list, and I hope that there can
      be continuous discussion.

      About replies: please do not quote the entire message that you reply to on
      this list. Use your e-mail editing software to include only those portions
      of the original message that you reply to. I may remove listmembers who
      do not adhere to this policy.

      Thank you for your attention. Please continue the discussions.

      Joan
      List Administrator

      Joan Marie Verba verba001@...
      List administrator for DocEx, MythSoc, MNSCBWI, and MNSCREENW lists