Robert Jordan Wheel of Time

  • Lezlie
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 30, 2006
      Well...golly... I don't check in for a week or so and the place explodes.

      Changing the subject a bit: I just want to know, speaking of series,
      teasers, & spoilers, when will Robert Jordan finally finish the
      (%%###@@$$****!!) "Wheel of Time" books? (Of course, he pretty much
      gave away the ending -- in a general sense -- in the first book.) I
      hear the next one will be the last. Lezlie
    • Carl F. Hostetter
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 30, 2006
        As everyone knows, USA Today reports that Jordan is considering
        killing off every character in every book he's ever written.

        Oops.

        On Jun 30, 2006, at 10:16 AM, Lezlie wrote:

        > Well...golly... I don't check in for a week or so and the place
        > explodes.
        >
        > Changing the subject a bit: I just want to know, speaking of series,
        > teasers, & spoilers, when will Robert Jordan finally finish the
        > (%%###@@$$****!!) "Wheel of Time" books? (Of course, he pretty much
        > gave away the ending -- in a general sense -- in the first book.) I
        > hear the next one will be the last. Lezlie
      • Stolzi
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 30, 2006
          Guess what happens at the end of GOTTERDAMMERUNG.

          Diamond Proudbrook