RE: [mythsoc] Dan Timmons film

  • Croft, Janet B.
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 18, 2006
      I have a copy which I was asked to review, but I haven't done so yet. Please contact me offlist if you'd like me to send it.

      J.

      Janet Brennan Croft
      jbcroft@...
      http://libraries.ou.edu/
      "History does not always repeat itself. Sometimes it just yells, 'Can't you remember anything I told you?' and lets fly with a club." -- John W. Campbell, Jr.