Dan Timmons film

  • John D Rateliff
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 16, 2006
      Does anyone know how I could get a copy of Dan Timmons' Tolkien
      documentary, THE LEGACY OF 'THE LORD OF THE RINGS'? Dan was going to
      send me one but now I don't know where I can find it -- Dan said that
      the company that produced it refused to list it on amazon, and their
      website not only has no ordering information but states that they
      won't respond to any messages from individuals. It's scheduled to be
      shown at the Gathering of the Fellowship in a few weeks, so obviously
      it's available at least to a limited extent. Any information on how
      to find a copy much appreciated.
      --JDR
    • Croft, Janet B.
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 18, 2006
        I have a copy which I was asked to review, but I haven't done so yet. Please contact me offlist if you'd like me to send it.

        J.

        Janet Brennan Croft
        jbcroft@...
        http://libraries.ou.edu/
        "History does not always repeat itself. Sometimes it just yells, 'Can't you remember anything I told you?' and lets fly with a club." -- John W. Campbell, Jr.