RE: [mythsoc] Writers Attending Mythcon

  • Croft, Janet B.
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 14, 2006
      Well, here's a list of those who will be participating in the bookstore
      signing. I'll add it to the progress report online today.

      Lois McMaster Bujold (GOH)
      Amy L Sturgis (GOH)
      Donald T. Williams
      Janet Brennan Croft
      Gene Doty
      Douglas "Dag" Rossmann
      Jane M.H. Bigelow

      If you are attending, aren't on this list, and want to be, please let me
      know so I can get the bookstore to order some of your books now!

      Janet Brennan Croft
      Head of Access Services
      University of Oklahoma Libraries
      Bizzell 104NW
      Norman OK 73019
      405-325-1918
      Fax 405-325-7618
      jbcroft@...
      http://libraries.ou.edu/
      Committee Chair, Mythcon37, http://www.mythsoc.org/mythcon37.html and
      http://faculty-staff.ou.edu/C/Janet.B.Croft-1/ProgressReport1.htm

      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 25, 2006
        The list of writers who will be at the official signing is included in
        the progress report, below. Mark Hooker is in negotiations and might be
        added to the group. Also the list of attendees is current through
        yesterday's PayPal payments, so there may be a few writers attending but
        not participating in the signing.

        Janet http://faculty-staff.ou.edu/C/Janet.B.Croft-1/ProgressReport1.htm