Re: [mythsoc] Writers Attending Mythcon

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 14, 2006
      Speaking of writers attending Mythcon, I hope at some point we'll be given a
      list of all the writers who are attending Mythcon. Not just the fiction
      writers (who I presume are the only ones who will be part of this group reading,
      but also the nonfiction writers (mostly of books about the Inklings, I
      presume). I would like to be able to bring a few of their books along to get
      signed. I have already mailed the 49 books that I'm contributing to the Mythcon
      auction just so that I would have some space in my luggage for books for
      signing. There's no hurry about this request. It would just be nice to know
      about a week before Mythcon what writers will be there.

    • Croft, Janet B.
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 14, 2006
        Well, here's a list of those who will be participating in the bookstore
        signing. I'll add it to the progress report online today.

        Lois McMaster Bujold (GOH)
        Amy L Sturgis (GOH)
        Donald T. Williams
        Janet Brennan Croft
        Gene Doty
        Douglas "Dag" Rossmann
        Jane M.H. Bigelow

        If you are attending, aren't on this list, and want to be, please let me
        know so I can get the bookstore to order some of your books now!

        Janet Brennan Croft
        Head of Access Services
        University of Oklahoma Libraries
        Bizzell 104NW
        Norman OK 73019
        405-325-1918
        Fax 405-325-7618
        jbcroft@...
        http://libraries.ou.edu/
        Committee Chair, Mythcon37, http://www.mythsoc.org/mythcon37.html and
        http://faculty-staff.ou.edu/C/Janet.B.Croft-1/ProgressReport1.htm

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 25, 2006
          The list of writers who will be at the official signing is included in
          the progress report, below. Mark Hooker is in negotiations and might be
          added to the group. Also the list of attendees is current through
          yesterday's PayPal payments, so there may be a few writers attending but
          not participating in the signing.

          Janet http://faculty-staff.ou.edu/C/Janet.B.Croft-1/ProgressReport1.htm