Mythcon 37 Update

  • Croft, Janet B.
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 12, 2006
      There are several exciting new updates on the Mythcon Progress Report
      web page, including vendor and advertising information and applications
      for the art show!
      http://faculty-staff.ou.edu/C/Janet.B.Croft-1/ProgressReport1.htm

      (Please excuse any cross-postings; several of you may be on all of these
      lists!)

      Janet

      Janet Brennan Croft
      Head of Access Services
      University of Oklahoma Libraries
      Bizzell 104NW
      Norman OK 73019
      405-325-1918
      Fax 405-325-7618
      jbcroft@...
      http://libraries.ou.edu/
      Committee Chair, Mythcon37, http://www.mythsoc.org/mythcon37.html and
      http://faculty-staff.ou.edu/C/Janet.B.Croft-1/ProgressReport1.htm
    • Bonnie Callahan
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 20, 2006
        He;llo,

        I’m looking for someone attending the con who might be
        willing to share lodgings with me. I’m willing to pay
        25% for 1/4 of a 4-person unit, which wd make the con
        affordable. I can do floor residence if necessary.

        Pls. contact me off-list.

        Bonnie Callahan