Re: [mythsoc] Harry Potter Goblet of Fire DVD

  • Elizabeth Hardy
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 3, 2006
      It's in Prisoner of Azkaban, I believe, since I picture it with dementors!

      Joan.Marie.Verba@... wrote: Okay, I seem to remember seeing in TV advertisements that there is a scene in
      this movie where the students are singing "Something Wicked This Way Comes." It
      wasn't in the version I saw in the movie theater last year, and it wasn't in the
      DVD I rented this weekend. Where is it? Is there a special extended version DVD
      that I missed?

      Thanks,
      Joan

      Writing book Writing a book Writing child book Book writing software Science fiction and fantasy Writing a book report