RE: [mythsoc] Bartlesville OK etc.

  • Croft, Janet B.
    Message 1 of 10 , May 30, 2006
      Well, I've just been lent one of the few remaining copies of a brochure
      on Bruce Goff's designs in the Norman area. I will copy it and put it
      in the registration packet. There's a cluster of four homes (including
      the teepee) just a block from our site, and one two blocks away. There's
      a website where you can see a slide show of some of Goff's houses here:
      dir=2001/0228&article=culture_1-1.html&image=11306_image_2.jpg. And if
      you really like his stuff, you can buy a set of Viewmaster reels on
      Amazon! I don't think I've ever seen the animal carved in the dead tree
      -- I'll look for it.