RE: [mythsoc] Bartlesville OK etc.

  • Croft, Janet B.
    Message 1 of 10 , May 29, 2006
      Gravy sounds good, but french fries _on_ a hamburger does not appeal.

      DB

      Then you'd best avoid Primanti's whenever you go to the Strip District in Pittsburgh -- not only fries, but coleslaw and tomatoes as well, are stuffed INTO every sandwich!
      Janet

      Yahoo! Groups Links

    • Croft, Janet B.
      Message 2 of 10 , May 30, 2006
        Well, I've just been lent one of the few remaining copies of a brochure
        on Bruce Goff's designs in the Norman area. I will copy it and put it
        in the registration packet. There's a cluster of four homes (including
        the teepee) just a block from our site, and one two blocks away. There's
        a website where you can see a slide show of some of Goff's houses here:
        http://www.architectureweek.com/cgi-bin/supporting_architectureweek.cgi?
        dir=2001/0228&article=culture_1-1.html&image=11306_image_2.jpg. And if
        you really like his stuff, you can buy a set of Viewmaster reels on
        Amazon! I don't think I've ever seen the animal carved in the dead tree
        -- I'll look for it.

        Janet