RE: [mythsoc] Harry Potter Goblet of Fire DVD

  • Croft, Janet B.
    Message 1 of 3 , May 29, 2006
      It's in the background of the banquet which opens the school year, and if I recall is partly obscured by the other action. But the singers are accompanied by the large toads they carry! Pretty cool.

      Janet

      ________________________________

      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 3 7:53 AM
        It's in Prisoner of Azkaban, I believe, since I picture it with dementors!

        Joan.Marie.Verba@... wrote: Okay, I seem to remember seeing in TV advertisements that there is a scene in
        this movie where the students are singing "Something Wicked This Way Comes." It
        wasn't in the version I saw in the movie theater last year, and it wasn't in the
        DVD I rented this weekend. Where is it? Is there a special extended version DVD
        that I missed?

        Thanks,
        Joan

        Writing book Writing a book Writing child book Book writing software Science fiction and fantasy Writing a book report