Harry Potter Goblet of Fire DVD

  • Joan.Marie.Verba@sff.net
    Message 1 of 3 , May 28, 2006
      Okay, I seem to remember seeing in TV advertisements that there is a scene in
      this movie where the students are singing "Something Wicked This Way Comes." It
      wasn't in the version I saw in the movie theater last year, and it wasn't in the
      DVD I rented this weekend. Where is it? Is there a special extended version DVD
      that I missed?

      Thanks,
      Joan
    • Croft, Janet B.
      Message 2 of 3 , May 29, 2006
        It's in the background of the banquet which opens the school year, and if I recall is partly obscured by the other action. But the singers are accompanied by the large toads they carry! Pretty cool.

        Janet

        ________________________________

        Okay, I seem to remember seeing in TV advertisements that there is a scene in
        this movie where the students are singing "Something Wicked This Way Comes." It
        wasn't in the version I saw in the movie theater last year, and it wasn't in the
        DVD I rented this weekend. Where is it? Is there a special extended version DVD
        that I missed?

        Thanks,
        Joan

        Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Elizabeth Hardy
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 3, 2006
          It's in Prisoner of Azkaban, I believe, since I picture it with dementors!

          Joan.Marie.Verba@... wrote: Okay, I seem to remember seeing in TV advertisements that there is a scene in
          this movie where the students are singing "Something Wicked This Way Comes." It
          wasn't in the version I saw in the movie theater last year, and it wasn't in the
          DVD I rented this weekend. Where is it? Is there a special extended version DVD
          that I missed?

          Thanks,
          Joan

          Writing book Writing a book Writing child book Book writing software Science fiction and fantasy Writing a book report