Mythcon 38

    Message 1 of 2 , May 24, 2006
      Once everyone has finished joining up for Mythcon 37, here's the news for
      next year:

      MYTHCON 38
      Clark Kerr Center, Berkeley CA
      (home of Mythcons in 1988, 1995, and 2001)
      August 3-6, 2007

      Guests of Honor, Ellen Kushner and Delia Sherman
      Theme, Becoming Adept: The Journey to Mastery

      Membership rates
      $50 for Mythopoeic Society members
      $60 for non-members
      $40 for registered students, age 12 and up
      Children under 12 free

      Checks payable to The Mythopoeic Society

      write to:
      Bonnie Rauscher, Registrar
      2231 10th St.
      Berkeley, CA 94710
    • Lezlie
      Message 2 of 2 , May 24, 2006
        Oh! Excellent! I can come! I'm just up the hill, walking distance,
        really. Lezlie <already excited!>