Re: -- sad news --

  • Lezlie
    Message 1 of 5 , May 21, 2006
      Magical Acts Ritual Theater has created a page to remember Leigh Ann
      Hussey & to post your memories & tributes on.
      http://magicalacts.org/
      Click on her photo.

      Lezlie

      the '80's (we shared an interest in Celtic
      > stuff and music). The last time I saw her in person was when I spent
      a few days at her house the year MZB
      > died (in fact, we were together when we heard the news). I met her
      musician friends (she was in a rock band then)
      > and we went to the
      > Rosicrucian Museum in San Jose together. I had no idea that it would
      be the last time I would see her alive.