Of interest to Harry Potterites

  • Stolzi
    Message 1 of 4 , May 19, 2006

      > An engineless 1962 Ford Anglia, stolen in Cornwall last year, has been
      > recovered by the police.
      >
      > See: http://tinyurl.com/pm73d

      Carn Brea castle is quite picturesque and Hogwarty.

      Diamond Proudbrook
    • Jay Hershberger
      Message 2 of 4 , May 20, 2006
        Folks,

        Can someone direct me to Wayne Hammond and Christina Scull's email
        address? I have a question for them regarding their wonderful Reader's
        Companion for The Lord of the Rings.

        Thanks.

        Jay Hershberger
        Moorhead, MN

      • Carl F. Hostetter
        Message 3 of 4 , May 20, 2006
          You can find their contact information in the Links page of their web
          site:

          http://bcn.net/~whammond/

          On May 20, 2006, at 11:07 AM, Jay Hershberger wrote:

          > Folks,
          >
          > Can someone direct me to Wayne Hammond and Christina Scull's email
          > address? I have a question for them regarding their wonderful
          > Reader's
          > Companion for The Lord of the Rings.
          >
          > Thanks.
          >
          > Jay Hershberger
          > Moorhead, MN
        • Jay Hershberger
          Message 4 of 4 , May 20, 2006
            Thank you very much!

            Jay Hershberger

            You can find their contact information in the Links page of their web
            site:

            http://bcn.net/~whammond/

            On May 20, 2006, at 11:07 AM, Jay Hershberger wrote:

            > Folks,
            >
            > Can someone direct me to Wayne Hammond and Christina Scull's email
            > address? I have a question for them regarding their wonderful
            > Reader's
            > Companion for The Lord of the Rings.
            >
            > Thanks.
            >
            > Jay Hershberger
            > Moorhead, MN

            Writing
            <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Writing+book&w1=Writing+book&w2=Wri
            ting+a+book&w3=Writing+child+book&w4=Book+writing+software&w5=Science+fi
            ction+and+fantasy&w6=Writing+a+book+report&c=6&s=149&.sig=y2eg6vElueLycc
            icIbmLvw> book
            Writing
            <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Writing+a+book&w1=Writing+book&w2=W
            riting+a+book&w3=Writing+child+book&w4=Book+writing+software&w5=Science+
            fiction+and+fantasy&w6=Writing+a+book+report&c=6&s=149&.sig=lO3Ub95nJOYx
            hLh9xKmaZA> a book
            Writing
            <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Writing+child+book&w1=Writing+book&
            w2=Writing+a+book&w3=Writing+child+book&w4=Book+writing+software&w5=Scie
            nce+fiction+and+fantasy&w6=Writing+a+book+report&c=6&s=149&.sig=SdauVgsy
            Q7cty1c0_Mdmcw> child book

            Book
            <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Book+writing+software&w1=Writing+bo
            ok&w2=Writing+a+book&w3=Writing+child+book&w4=Book+writing+software&w5=S
            cience+fiction+and+fantasy&w6=Writing+a+book+report&c=6&s=149&.sig=IyTXz
            OVz9wcG0elM8KQAlA> writing software
            Science
            <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Science+fiction+and+fantasy&w1=Writ
            ing+book&w2=Writing+a+book&w3=Writing+child+book&w4=Book+writing+softwar
            e&w5=Science+fiction+and+fantasy&w6=Writing+a+book+report&c=6&s=149&.sig
            =XRnFz_kSPtPnWY1VFwJpwQ> fiction and fantasy
            Writing
            <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Writing+a+book+report&w1=Writing+bo
            ok&w2=Writing+a+book&w3=Writing+child+book&w4=Book+writing+software&w5=S
            cience+fiction+and+fantasy&w6=Writing+a+book+report&c=6&s=149&.sig=v6l7b
            RwIsnHwqukmL3bvDQ> a book report

            _____

            YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

            * Visit your group "mythsoc