Re: [mythsoc] Harry Potter

  • ERATRIANO@aol.com
    Message 1 of 100 , Jun 25 4:58 PM
      In a message dated 06/24/2000 11:20:33 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
      bernip@... writes:

      << Yes, I've decided that Ron needs to marry Hermione. I think they can both
      help each other. But Harry will ultimately wind up with little Ginny
      Weasley.
      She's had such a crush on him since she first met him. She's younger, so we
      won't see him noticing her for a while, but if he marries her, he marries
      into the wonderful Weasley family and can get all the familial warmth he's
      missed. >>

      Well, yeah, I see your argument. If I were to continue daydreaming on that
      line, though, I'd find Ginny someone totally elsewhere, to help her branch
      out and truly grow. I think Harry and Ron will always be good pals and Harry
      is almost part of the family anyway. ggg

      Lizzie
    • Berni Phillips
      Message 100 of 100 , Aug 17, 2005
        From: "Stolzi" <Stolzi@...>

        > http://www.comics.com/comics/nancy/archive/nancy-20050817.html
        >
        > or
        >
        > http://tinyurl.com/c5mr8

        Wow, I didn't know they were still publishing Nancy! I see they've updated
        the look of her aunt's but not Nancy herself. I guess it would be like
        Blondie and Dagwood getting different hairstyles. They're all prisoners of
        their hairdos.

        Berni