a barfield conference

  • saraciborski
    Message 1 of 3 , May 18, 2006
      Just to know about (it's about to happen). Program has two papers about
      Barfield and Williams.

      program:
      http://www.uni-leipzig.de/~literatu/research/2006_barfield/

      original invitation:

      http://www.owenbarfield.com/Barfield_Resources/Owen_Barfield_Visions_and
      _Revisions.pdf
    • John D Rateliff
      Message 2 of 3 , May 21, 2006
        Thanks for posting news about this event. Wish I could make the trip,
        but Leipzig's just two far away. Rather odd that there are not one
        but two pieces comparing Barfield to Williams, whom I don't think
        really have much common ground, but none on Barfield's fiction (the
        closest being the presentation on his platonic dialogue Worlds
        Apart). Nice to see that Simon will be there doing a talk on Barfield
        himself; any word on how his biography of O.B. is going?
        --JDR

        On May 18, 2006, at 5:02 AM, saraciborski wrote:
        > Just to know about (it's about to happen). Program has two papers
        > about
        > Barfield and Williams.
        >
        > program:
        > http://www.uni-leipzig.de/~literatu/research/2006_barfield/