Re: [mythsoc] Harry Potter

  • ERATRIANO@aol.com
    Message 1 of 100 , Jun 25 4:58 PM
      In a message dated 06/25/2000 2:06:39 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
      lunacy@... writes:

      << Where in Hades am I going to put 800 copies of a 700 page book
      that land at my store tomorrow to sit until the release date in July? >>
      Hm, I think you could suggest a little bribery to whomever has the kids
      reading program at the local library... oops I didn't say that. That's a lot
      of books, and from my limited experience working at a mall Waldenbooks,
      there's not a lot of storage in most bookstores! Good ruck!

      Lizzie
    • Berni Phillips
      Message 100 of 100 , Aug 17, 2005
        From: "Stolzi" <Stolzi@...>

        > http://www.comics.com/comics/nancy/archive/nancy-20050817.html
        >
        > or
        >
        > http://tinyurl.com/c5mr8

        Wow, I didn't know they were still publishing Nancy! I see they've updated
        the look of her aunt's but not Nancy herself. I guess it would be like
        Blondie and Dagwood getting different hairstyles. They're all prisoners of
        their hairdos.

        Berni