Jackson redux

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 26, 2006
      I would just like, without commentary, to point readers to a fairly lengthy
      but uncredited web site I've just found, with some very detailed criticisms
      of the Jackson LOTR films, including some storyboarding for what the author
      considers superior scripting. Had this been around and known to me before
      writing my own essay on the subject, I could have thrown out about a third
      of my essay and substituted a few choice quotes.

      <http://arthedain.netfirms.com/>

      - DB