Re: [mythsoc] Levine on Tolkien

  • Mike Foster
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 6, 2006
      Thanks, David,
      No, I didn't know my photo was in this book. After your review, don't
      think I'll bother to order it just to see whether or not they cropped
      out the Foster Farm privy that was in the background of the Chicago
      Tribune original. And I've never been to any Tolkien Society of America
      function b/c they seem to be non-functioning. I am gathered in the
      photo with an old maple tree which is still functioning.

      The privy, by the way, is a Roosevelt-ERA WPA stinkless. Doesn't seem
      like Levine's fact-checker was.

      MAF