Remember that Mythcon paper deadline

  • Edith.Crowe@sjsu.edu
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 6 5:19 PM
      Deadline for sending abstracts is only a week away (April 15) and so far I
      only have 19 submissions. Hope there's more of you out there composing
      abstracts even as I speak...

      Call for Papers at http://www.mythsoc.org/Call%20for%20Papers2006.pdf, in
      case you need a reminder...

      Edith L. Crowe | (408) 808-2037 | edith.crowe@...
      Art & Humanities Librarian & Coordinator of Graduate Instruction
      San Jose State University Library (http://www.sjlibrary.org)

      Corresponding Secretary of the Mythopoeic Society (http://www.mythsoc.org)

    • Jane Bigelow
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 6 9:55 PM
        Edith,

        I don't have a paper, but I do have a book. Are there spaces available for
        author readings?

        Jane