Bree Moot 4/Mythcon XXX web-page links

  • David Lenander
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 14, 1999
      I'd announced that I'd added some files to the web-page about accepted program
      items, mainly papers, and some notes about the Cousins Center and area.
      Unfortunately, I neglected to check my links before announcing this, and
      inevitably, I'd made a stupid error in haste on Friday. I think they're now
      fixed, so to anyone who couldn't reach these files, try again!

      You may also contact me for an e-mailed copy of them if you don't have easy
      web-access to look for yourself.

      David Lenander
      293 Selby Ave. work: (612)626-3375
      St. Paul, MN 55102-1811 home: (651)292-8887
      fax: (612)626-2454
      e-mail: d-lena@...

      Bree Moot 4/Mythcon XXX web-page:
      http://www.tc.umn.edu/nlhome/m391/d-lena/BreeMoot.html