Re: [mythsoc] a question for academics + Blackwelder book

  • Mike Foster
    Message 1 of 21 , Mar 22, 2006
      I add my lauds & matins to the superb editing job by Wayne and
      Christina. I'm savoring these papers like Belgian chocolates: one a
      day. Chuck Elston's piece on Dick Blackwelder was very moving and
      soulful. A long-expected publication about a long-expected party.

      Sadly, today's mail also brought the news that Balin/ Greg of the One
      Ring Netwwork, first met at that Marquette conference, has died of
      cancer, a fellow fan and scholar of remarkable generosity and, even in
      Pasadena in January, wheel-chair bound, a cheery companion.

      RIP.

      Mike