RE: [mythsoc] Call for Papers--not Mythcon!

  • Croft, Janet B.
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 21 11:07 AM
      True, true -- alright, everyone, Mythcon calls first dibs on your
      papers! No reason you can't do both, of course, but I want to see y'all
      in Norman! (and I can still use volunteers and committee members --
      contact me off-list if you are interested.)

      Janet
      jbcroft@...
      http://www.mythsoc.org/mythcon37.html