Re: [mythsoc] Harry Potter

  • ERATRIANO@aol.com
    Message 1 of 100 , Jun 24, 2000
      In a message dated 06/24/2000 12:45:08 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
      Stolzi@... writes:

      << > I think she's [Cho Chang] going to be the first girl he discovers.

      I hadn't noticed that, but I did notice in vol 3 that Hermione and Ron are
      sparring in the kind of sparring that always seems to develop into wedding
      bells eventually... >>

      Yeah, I picked up on both those cues, and, in fact, was mildly surprised that
      nothing further panned out with Chang earlier. LOL. I'm so into romance at
      all ages, always was....

      Lizzie
    • Berni Phillips
      Message 100 of 100 , Aug 17, 2005
        From: "Stolzi" <Stolzi@...>

        > http://www.comics.com/comics/nancy/archive/nancy-20050817.html
        >
        > or
        >
        > http://tinyurl.com/c5mr8

        Wow, I didn't know they were still publishing Nancy! I see they've updated
        the look of her aunt's but not Nancy herself. I guess it would be like
        Blondie and Dagwood getting different hairstyles. They're all prisoners of
        their hairdos.

        Berni