A Modest Plea for More Background in Posts

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 11, 2006
      In a message dated 3/10/2006 11:19:04 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
      fernandofcsmx@... writes:

      In Birmingham, Sunday afternoon there was a paper by Pedro
      titled "The Catholic Adaptation of Myths" lectured by Denis Bridoux
      (in former's absence). Final title was slightly different alluding
      to a technique 'contrafactura' in stead to a simple 'adaptation'.

      It's a good idea for everyone here to make it clearer what you're referring
      to in your posts. This post was a reply to one from several days ago, so it
      was hard for me to figure out what this was about. I was particularly
      confused about what "Birmingham," "Sunday afternoon," and "Pedro" was in reference
      to. I was at the Tolkien 2005 conference in Birmingham, England in August
      last year, so if this confused me, imagine how confusing it would be to people
      who weren't there. And I still don't know who Pedro is.