Re: [mythsoc] someone from the past

  • Bonnie Callahan
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 3, 2006
      Hi J.Kriss:

      I used to be Mrs. GoodKnight. I'm glad you're joining
      in again. Hope we can meet in Norman.

      the Cair Paravel & Smaug groups attritted
      away,(leaving individual members still in touch)
      but we still have the Mydgard bunch (small) who
      meet in Pasadena/Alhambra, Ca. every month. I'm
      presently doing casual liasioning between local
      Mythsoc folk and neo fans in 'Tolkien Forever'. We
      have some delightful activities. The latter are
      developing quite an interest in SCA/Renfair
      activities.

      if you'ld like to reply, feel free.

      best, Bonnie Callahan